MITTA works very closely with MOTAC to safeguard the rights and interest of members.
MITTA plays a key role in encouraging bilateral tourism partnership thru active participation with key industry players.
Networking and Business Development
- Gives a great networking opportunity.
- Can connect with your contemporaries in the travel industry and engage yourself with lucrative businesses and build professional relations with them.
- Help you bridge the gap between you and your competitors and help you build strong alliances.
Professional Development & Learning
- Offer learning opportunities to its members through the current trend of E-Learning
- Train and educate members on the latest technologies, travel trends and industry standards.
- Getting to learn new things will help members to come up with innovative ideas to strengthen their businesses.
Help in Building Customer Trust
- Membership reassures your customer or potential customer of the credibility of your business.
- Being a member of MITTA, your business projects a positive image in the mindset of customers.
- MITTA will work closely with the government for the benefit of its members to develop and implement better trade laws.
- Members will have easy access to the updates, this will help members to adapt to these new regulations, help you prepare to lobby to change such guidelines collectively.